Art News - theartwolf.com

MOST IMPORTANT: read the GOSPEL, the GOOD NEWS of JESUS CHRIST, every day !

Translate

The Art Newspaper - International art news and events

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

MINNEAPOLIS INSTITUTE OF ART ! +Biblical Inspiration

[Jesus said,] 
"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep & my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me & I know the Father - & I lay down my life for the sheep."
John 10:14-15





































































"I am the resurrection & the lifeHe who believes in me will live, even though he dies;& whoever lives & believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
John 11:25
 "When the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under law, that we mightreceive the full rights of sons."
Galatians 4:4-5


“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, & thegovernment will
be on his shoulders.
 & he will be called Wonderful,Counselor, Mighty
God,
 Everlasting Father,Prince of Peace.”
Isaiah 9:6





































"I, even I, am the Lord, & apart from Me there is no savior. I have revealed & saved & proclaimed -- I, & not some foreign God among you. You are my witnesses," declares the Lord"that I am God." 
Isaiah 43:11-12