Art News - theartwolf.com

MOST IMPORTANT: read the GOSPEL, the GOOD NEWS of JESUS CHRIST, every day !

Translate

The Art Newspaper - International art news and events

Saturday, October 19, 2019

NICE MANET EXHIBIT AT THE GETTY (OCT 2019) (& other exhibits)

also SEE
https://a-day-at-the-getty.blogspot.com/2019/10/101919-getty-museum-great-manet-exhibit.html  



 If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 
Romans 10:9-10





















 Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." 
John 10:28-30



























For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
 1 Corinthians 1:18
 
--
            #Repent&BeBaptized !                   
#acceptChrist2bSaved2day !